KinneretYoga teaches yoga training courses for women in Toronto, Israel and New York.
KinneretYoga was established primarily to address a need amongst Jewish women who were looking to become certified Yoga instructors but were unable to find a teacher training that did not conflict with their values and/or lifestyles. However, responding to the demand of a number of women of other religions and ethnicities who have wanted to join KinneretYoga, our program is open to all women.
KinneretYoga Teacher Training for Women has expanded to include women of other religions and ethnicities.
- our program also caters to all women who prefer to exercise in a environment catering to women's only fitness
- our program also addresses the wide scale demand for a yoga teacher's training that does not teach Hinduism but rather allows for women to incorporate with their yoga, it they so desire, their own life background.
WHAT IS THE SPIRITUAL PHILOSOPHY OF KINNERETYOGA IN RELATION TO YOGA'S MINDFULNESS
- KinneretYoga emphasizes and encourages mindfulness and breathing techniques to enhance one's yoga practice
- KInneretYoga does not impose any one religious doctrine or philosophy upon our students, therefore, in our Yoga and Judaism discussion students may opt out of this class and replace it with a number of other topics.
- KinneretYoga sees the art and science of yoga as an ancient yet evolving system that can optimize a person's well-being, and therefore does not feel that there needs to be a Hindu religious component to it.
- KinneretYoga strongly encourages every woman to embrace, develop and deepen her commitment to her own background and philosophy and therefore sees this individual emphasis as one of the core components which makes our program unique and powerful, and contributes to the high caliber and unique teaching styles of the women we train