If you want to teach yoga to kids be sure to get all you can out of your kids' yoga training. With this certification you will:
- Build your confidence as a kids yoga teacher because you will be teaching actual kids so you know exactly what to do as a teacher,
- Learn precise instructions on how to teach yoga poses to kids and get effective sequences, games, and songs that keep kids interested in your classes,
- Receive a ton of amazing resources including yoga cards (2 different decks), yoga books (2), a breathing ball, yoga games, DVD, CD, posters and more.
- Receive a Certificate for each Module of training you complete and use it to start offering kids yoga classes right away,
- Achieve your 95 Hour Certificate with our Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School* when you complete all Modules
- Be on your way to building a full or part-time career that you’ll love.
So if you`re going to take a Kids Yoga Training, take one that counts, take Young Yoga Masters Certification.
Locations: Now Training ONLINE DURING COVID_19 Outbread - visit the website for upcoming dates.
- Toronto, Ontario
- Burlington, Ontario, Canada - 12 Day Summer Certification
- Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- New Orleans, LA, USA
and new locations being added!
About the Trainer:
This Kids Yoga Teacher Training was developed by Kids Yoga expert:
Aruna Kathy Humphrys (www.YoungYogaMasters.com).
For more details, please visit the website.
Here's what one of our recent graduates said about the training:
I have earned back more than the tuition!
After taking the first module, I felt confident enough to approach schools to start teaching. I was teaching children after only one weekend of training. Eight months later, by my last module of training, I have taught over 150 kids yoga classes in daycare centres and have been paid for my teaching. I have already earned back more the tuition for the Certification.
- Z.J. Young Yoga Masters Graduate, 2013
Why not visit our website and find out more about becoming a kids yoga teacher!