How to Promote Your RYT Credentials
As a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®), you hold a globally-recognized credential in the field of yoga teaching. Need some ideas on how to show off your training and experience? Here are some of our favorite ways to promote your credential:
- Add your designation to the end of your name in your email signature,
- Include your training and your designation on your resume,
- Insert your Registry Mark(s) onto your website,
- Print your designation on your business card,
- Share your Registry Mark on social media,
- Add your Registry Mark to advertising materials, such as flyers or brochures,
- Display a sticker of your Registry Mark on your studio or school, and
- Personalize your Directory profile to reflect your training and who you are as a yoga teacher.
How to Avoid Registry Mark Misuse
As long as your registration is current and you’re up-to-date on your annual fees, you are permitted to use the Registry Mark corresponding with your designation/specialty to promote your credential. You are not permitted to use the Yoga Alliance® logo, as that is our intellectual property and copyright.
Additionally, please make sure your ads, business cards and marketing materials follow the recommendations made in our Registry Marks usage guide.
Profile Resource Center
As a member of Yoga Alliance®, you receive your own customizable profile page on our public Directory. Update this page to reflect who you are as a yoga teacher so prospective students or employers can learn more about you and your teaching style. Learn how to make your profile shine.