How to Promote Your Credentials
As a Registered Yoga School (RYS®), you hold a globally-recognized credential in the field of yoga instruction. Here are some ways to promote your credential:
- Personalize your Directory profile to reflect your school’s "look and feel,”
- Use your Registry Mark(s) on your website,
- Place your designation to your business card,
- Share your Registry Mark on social media,
- Add your Registry Mark to advertising materials, such as flyers or brochures, and
- Display a sticker of your Registry Mark at your studio or school.
How to Avoid Registry Mark Misuse
As long as your registration is current and you’re up-to-date on your annual fees, you’re permitted to use the Registry Mark that corresponds with your school’s designation/specialty. You are not permitted to use the Yoga Alliance logo as that is our intellectual property and copyright.
Please make sure your ads, business cards and marketing materials follow the recommendations made in our Registry Marks usage guide.
Profile Resource Center
When you become a member of Yoga Alliance, you receive your own customizable page on our public Directory. Update this page to showcase your school so prospective trainees can learn more about you and your trainings. Learn how to make your profile shine in our online profile center.