Yogi Anand is an E-RYT 500 and YACEP with Yoga Alliance. Moreover, he is an ordained Himalayan Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Master, and has been teaching the Science of Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation, & Holistic Living since 1999.
He is a Dynamic, Bona-fide, Hugely Experienced Yoga-Meditation Master, Prolific Orator & Blogger, Prudent Life Coach, and Proficient guide to Life Transformation through Yoga, Mindfulness, Spiritual Awakening and Holistic Living.
He is innovative, resourceful and inventive with unusual ability to identify opportunities to educate, empower, motivate and guide seekers to achieve their goals. He is versed and adept to teach the Philosophical as well as Practical aspects of Yoga.
Skills & Strength:
Adept to teach Yoga and train for the following purposes:
- An Ordained Yoga Master in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Dynamic and Brilliant Yoga-Mindfulness Master.
- An E-RYT 500, and YACEP with Yoga Alliance.
- Teaching passionately, professionally and compassionately, since 1999.
- Possesses Vast Experiences and in-depth knowledge of Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Holistic Living.
- A Spiritual Orator, Prudent Life Coach, Musician and formerly a Software Engineer.
- Possesses the Authentic, Original and Empirical Knowledge of Yoga, Meditation, Spirituality and Holistic Living.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practical and philosophical aspects of Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Holistic Living.
- Proficient knowledge of Yoga Asana, Pranayama & Subtle body, Meditation, Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics, History, Philosophy, Ethics, Teaching Methodology, Professional Development, and Practicum.
- Energetic and dependable contributor.
- Creates stimulating, challenging and learning environment.
- Focused, forward thinking, and multi-disciplined.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Developed communications abilities, interpersonal skills and years of student relational experience.
- Innovative, resourceful and inventive with unusual ability to identify opportunities and empower, motivate and guide students and trainees to achieve their goals.
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism.
- Passion for teaching with perfect time management skills.
- Advance knowledge of the latest trends and aspects of generating quality education.
- Ability to provide excellent level of service to meet the goal and objectives of a person or/and organization.
- Teacher Training Courses
- Yoga as a for Vibrant Health/Well Being
- Yoga at Work
- Yoga for Corporate Sector
- Yoga for Self Enhancement
- Yoga for Prenatal or Postnatal
- Yoga for Senior Citizens as also for Kids
- Yoga for Self Realization of God/Truth/Divine
Yoga Styles practices and teaches:
His method of teaching:
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Prana Yoga or Pranopasana
- Kriya Yoga
- Raja Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- White Tantra Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Corporate Yoga
- He spontaneously selects the suitable yoga postures as per practitioner’s health status.
- Teach student correct postures to ensure maximum benefit and safety.
- Deciding the sequence of postures in a yoga class.
- Work with students of all body types and fitness levels to develop customized programs and positional adjustments that increase skill, fitness, and well-being.
- Give in-depth understanding of breathing techniques, to the students guiding the specific inhalation or exhalation while exercising a posture.
- Very scientific in how to use yoga props.
- Give verbal instructions and demonstrate yoga poses.
- Advice Dos and don’ts for correcting students' mistakes.
- Lead Yoga classes for all skill levels, from beginning to advance.
- Provide guided meditation at the beginning and end of each class to help students center themselves and get the most out of each session.
- Pay close attention to the needs of every student throughout each class.
- Explains and teaches the movements and principles of Yoga.
His Yogic Spiritual Journey:
In this present life, he has been practicing Yoga since his childhood. After he completed his formal and professional education, he joined his IT profession. At the age of 22, he started intense Yoga-Meditation practices at his home, and in 1999, when he got an irresistible call from Divine within, for Higher God/Truth realization, he left his home in search of the same, and reached the Himalayas, where he met with some enlightened masters. In their guidance, he studied and practiced advanced parts of Yoga-Meditation rigorously, for some years. Acharya (the head of the Ashrama) was so glad to see his Yogic Sadhana (practices), he was offered there, alongside, to teach the practitioners.
Though he studied many streams of Yoga and Meditation covering almost all major schools, methods of the world, his search was incomplete and left him unfulfilled. Finally, through his own efforts and expansion of his Universal beliefs and consciousness led him to a deeper discovery of knowing the Ultimate Truth, Principles and the Mysteries of this Existence.
He has authored many yogic & spiritual articles while living in his Sadhana, and one of his great articles was published, in 7 volumes, in a magazine - 'Divine Message' titled – ‘The Enigma of Vedic Mantras’.
To read his articles you can visit his blog: www.yogianand.wordpress.com
Since inconceivable time, everyone, consciously or unconsciously, is on the journey to make oneself Absolute Healthy, Successful, Rich, Happy & Blessed, and will continue until this happens with full potentiality and sustainability. This destination can be reached easily if one would practice Real Yoga & Meditation in guidance of Real Yoga & Meditation Guru.
Each one has to experience and unleash one’s own Divine Potentiality through his own efforts, Gurus can just teach the techniques, methods and the ways. An Enlightened Master / Guru can only be a guide, but each one has to walk his/her own path and realize the TRUTH on his/her own. Dependence on others is negative, and the dependence on oneself is positive. No Guru or god can bestow enlightenment to an aspirant, but each one will have to exert oneself to remove the blockages from the way to spiritual enlightenment or ultimate liberation. Other Qualifications:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - Exercise technique and tact for success; respond to the needs, feelings, capabilities and interests of others.
- Strong Communication Skills - Offer years of successful, well-received contributions in online production and article writing. Articulate speaker; write and speak with clarity and style.
- Dedication - Committed to the ideal of quality; combine resourcefulness with initiative and a drive for clear understanding. Coordinate work effectively with exceptional time management skills. Create a shared vision.
- Management - Time Management, Space Management, Energy Management, Resource Management, Establish plans and priorities; identify required resources; coordinate with others; handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Languages Known - Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
He speaks and teaches the following subjects concerned with the Principles, Natural Laws, Life, Existence, Universe, and Life issues, which deeply concern with life, society and the whole Existence.
He firmly believes that the Yoga, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Holistic Lifestyle, if practiced properly, can give following benefits:
- Energy Enhancement
- Control of thoughts
- Peace of mind
- Inner strength
- Will power
- The ability to focus the mind
- Better memory
- The ability to decide and carry on appropriate decisions
- Better functioning in daily life, whether at home or at work
- The ability to study and comprehend more quickly
- Freedom from needless and annoying thoughts
- Think when and about what one wants to
- Inner happiness
- Help in developing psychic abilities
- More powerful and efficient creative visualization and imagination
- True and perfect logic. and
- finally Spiritual Enlightenment
One can find his writings on these issues on his blog, www.yogianand.wordpress.com.