Yoga teacher Deepak Pandey grew up next to one of the most renowned yoga schools in Mumbai, India. He started attending classes and spending time at this special yoga Ashram when he was just 14 years old and has been living and breathing the yogic lifestyle for 20 years since.
He was lucky enough to train under the supervision of Shri Jayadev Yogendra, a true yogi and spiritual teacher, from whom he learned the real meaning and value of yoga.
At first, yoga brought him personal transformation. He felt compelled to share what he had learned with others and to help as many people as he could, and decided to train as a yoga teacher.
Two years volunteering with disadvantaged children, the elderly and underprivileged confirmed this desire to share yoga with those in society that need it most. Teaching yoga in schools for underprivileged children inspired him to help young people in particular.
Yoga Guru Shri Deepak B. Pandey is a motivation to all, a spiritual teacher, and an ambassador of health, peace, love and care. His vision of a balanced, stress free, violence-free, more active and less lazy society has motivated thousands of people through his teachings.
* 900 hours Yoga Teacher Training
* E-RYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher)
* 200 RYS (Registered Yoga School)
* Masters in Commerce
* Yoga for Special Police forces, Mumbai 2012 – 2018
* Corporate classes including Deloitte, US Embassy, L’Oréal, Law firms, Diplomats
* In-house teacher for Soho House Mumbai, private members club
* Private teachers training courses
* Home tuition – privately adjusted yoga programmes for men, women and families
* Working with DAVID SASOON – heading their programme for bringing yoga into the lives of children in juvenile jail
* Yoga workshops at colleges & schools