ABOUT YOGAVATAR NEW AGE YOGA
YOGAVATAR is a New Age Yoga School based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga and a registered school with Yoga Alliance. New Age Yoga asserts an artistic for learning and growth in an on going process of evolution. This creates an energetic path for the exchange, transference, expansion of the energy field and integrating with the entire universe flow to reach as a whole. It transcends the energetic operations for support life and bring harmony to the physical, mental and spiritual simplified as Avatar. In essence, YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga is an aspiration to humanity to aid to the path of Self-Knowledge based on the deep roots of Hatha Yoga.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
YOGAVATAR 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is a foundational yoga teacher training based upon the deep roots of Hatha Yoga. The course will help the practitioner develop a mature practice, focusing not only on the physical aspects of yoga but the psychological and spiritual benefits as well. With an emphasis on Body Breath & Mind integrated into the energy source from the five elements of nature and the five principles of teaching yoga, this training will provide the participants the knowledge, practice and experience to become innovative, inspiring and transformative yoga teachers. Whether you intend to simply deepen your understanding of this ancient and diverse practice or you aspire to teach and share with others, the training course will prepare you for your journey.
YOGAVATAR New Age Yoga School was created to provide quality instruction of New Age Yoga in a way that will be innovative, inspiring and transformative. Our goal is to assist others locally, nationally, and globally in creating abundant communities that support the shift of consciousness, from the inner process of yoga to the recognition that yoga is everywhere.
SYLLABUS OF TRAINING
MODULE-1 : EXPLORE THE BOUNDARIES
Knowledge of the theory behind yoga
- Yoga History – The path of yoga from birth until today.
- Yoga Philosophy – Study of ancient texts including the Bhagavad Gita and Patanjalís Yoga Sutras.
- Yoga Lifestyle – Diet, lifestyle choices and creating the life you want.
- Your Philosophy – Developing a personal teaching philosophy
- Sanskrit – Practical learning of basic Sanskrit terms
- Mantras & Chanting
MODULE-2 : LEARN ABUNDANTLY
Nutrition, Anatomy & Physiology
- Learn about proper diet that will stimulate your yoga practice and keep your body in tune and establish conscious eating habit
- Physical Anatomy and Physiology – including muscles, bones, organs, bodily systems, etc.
- Energetic Anatomy – A study of the subtle bodies including Chakras, Nadis, Prana, etc.
- Application of Anatomy in Yoga – Benefits and contraindications, healthy movement patterns.
MODULE-3 : IGNITE YOUR PRACTICE
Techniques of Training and Practice
- Asanas – including Surya Namaskara, standing, seated, forward bending, back bending, twisting, inversion, arm balancing, restorative and pawanmukta series asanas
- Pranayama – The major yogic breathing techniques
- Bandhas – The art of yogic locks
- Kriyas – Yogic cleansing practices
- Meditation, Relaxation & Yoga Nidra
MODULE-4 : BE INSPIRED AND TRANSFORM
- 5 key elements to create a YOGAWESOME class
- How to sequence a theme class
- Principles of Demonstration
- Teaching Techniques
- How to give hands on Adjustments
- Learning through Observation
- Assisting in yoga classes
- Teaching styles and the Ethics of Teaching
- Qualities of a teacher & methods of learning
MODULE-5 : SHARE UNCONDITIONALLY
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
- Building your business – Tools of the trade
- Marketing yourself – The Ultimate tool
- Etiquette – Your responsibility in the classroom
- Get out there and Teach – How to set up your own classes and approach studios/gyms