The Yoga dinamico school offers a 300 hour advanced Yoga course aimed at Self-discovery.
This program develops the higher yoga called Samyama or that of the mind and meditation. It embraces both the classic yoga of Patanjali and the Tantra Yoga Shivaita of Kashmir.
However, the anatomy of the asanas and the art of the teacher are also studied in depth.
Following the third year (we offer also 1st adn 2nd year 200RYT) of 300 hours of training, a full yoga teacher diploma can be obtained. The school would be pleased to be able to certify this program as a 300h Yoga Alliance as well.
The main teacher and founder of the yoga school is Edy Bampa with the main training in Yoga Paripurna 600h and Anusara Inspired 500h whose methodologies are integrated.
Below is the detail of the focus topics of the third year that makes up the Advanced Teacher Training of dynamic Yoga.
The third year allows you to advance towards higher yoga by exploring the MIND and CONSCIOUSNESS.
Will be developed:
- samyama: withdrawal of the senses, concentration, meditation.
- the mind and brain.
- meditation techniques.
- classical and tantric yoga philosophy.
In the field of anatomy:
- Study and application of the anatomy of the fascias.
- anatomy, adjustments and actions of advanced asana positions;
- points of attention by categories of critical positions:
- balances on the arms with attention to the posture and preparation of the wrists and arms;
- opening of the hips and bending forward with attention to the posture and preparation of the hips and back
- arches with attention to posture and preparation of legs and arms and back
In the art of the teacher we broaden the knowledge in:
- the use of props: bricks, chairs, sticks and arches.
- the art of manual adjustments
- teach pranayma
- teach meditation
A knowledge base of Ayurveda is also given and how to build sequences suitable for the different doshas.