I became certified as yoga teacher in 1999, a meditation teacher in 2005, and an Ayurvedic Consultant in 2013, but I have more than 15 years integrating all these principles into my life, with great results. Sharing this holistic knowledge with others, helping them to achieve better health and improved quality of life is my everyday passion.
My services as a Health Consultant include:
- Counselling in nutrition and lifestyle, based on the principles of Ayurveda.
- Training and techniques to help you adopt healthy habits, find solutions to your issues, and create a healthier lifestyle for both body and mind.
- The approach is holistic. Depending on your needs, I will recommend a plan that will guide you towards achieving your goals.
- I work with the following tools: nutrition and diet, developing a lifestyle that is aligned with your own constitution; yoga and other forms of exercise; herbal supplementation and cleanses; and meditation, if and when you are ready for it.
- We will use a gradual approach: one step at a time, depending on your needs, done at your own rhythm.
$125 for initial consultation (75-90 minutes)
$90 follow-up consultation (60 minutes), usually once recommendations from the first meeting have been integrated
Contact me to make an appointment.
I teach a few courses: Deep Meditation in private or semi-private, Meditation Revealed program at Semperviva, and the Ayurveda: From Theory to Daily Practise Teacher Training program at Semperviva. Check my website at www.natk.ca for more details and to register.