1. Krishna started the spiritual training in 1997 under Srim, a Master connected to ancient living traditions, some of which date back to 820 AD.
2. After the traditional 12 years of training under Srim he was recommended to Bihar School of Yoga to further study and be certified in Yoga.
3. Experience of handling 60+ batches of Yoga & Yoga Nidra teacher training since 2011 by which accumulated 1000's of hours of teaching expertise and his students are spread across 40 countries.
4. Dr Otto Stricker, founder of Yoga.in chose Krishna to write on the importance of learning Yoga from living traditions and it is one of the most sought after article since then by Yoga aspirants. Since then the posts on Roots of Yoga Nidra and Antar Mouna (Inner Silence) have been used as a reference by students and teachers alike.
5. Krishna's initiative Shrimath Yoga is one of the first Yoga schools in the world to offer teacher training in Yoga Nidra and he has developed a unique levels based understanding and teaching of this ancient practice.
6. Krishna holds a Masters Degree in Yoga as well as a post graduation in management and has worked in the corporate as well as start up environments in the 1990's before taking up to Yoga related work. Thus his sessions on applications of the Yoga system in stress management, work life balance, creativity etc., are some of the most sought after workshops with corporate houses and professionals.
7. Krishna has a rich practical experience of more than 2 decades. He shares his knowledge on asana, pranayama, yoga nidra, trataka, antar mouna, mudra, bandha, mantra, meditation as well as sessions on Yoga philosophy that includes Patanjali's Yoga Sutras & Bhagavad Gita.