Abigail began her journey of health transformation after suffering a stroke in 2012. Life was suddenly topsy turvy. She lost the ability to walk. Her balance, coordination and vision went kaput. With her health in dire straits, it was time for a return to well-being.
Recovering became her number one priority, so she spent the last eight years learning the best yoga & herbal practices to live whole in her post-stroke body.
Abigail believes yoga isn’t just for the fit, young and active. All bodies, regardless of physical ability, deserve a place on the mat.
Abigail is dedicated to helping others unleash their innate health and vitality by sharing the strategies that changed her life. Come see what one of her classes is all about!
Abigail lives in Orem, Utah with her husband and four of their eight children. When she’s not practicing yoga, you can find her in her kitchen brewing up herb-infused recipes, hiking and playing in nature, or devouring her latest favorite wellness book.
E-RYT200, RYT500, YACEP, - I completed my:
- 200 hour yoga training through YogaFit Worldwide
- 300 hour yoga training through The Yoga Underground in Provo, Utah
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider Requirements
- Adaptive Yoga certification with Mind Body Solutions
- Biomechanics training with Nutritious Movement
HHC, NH, BSBM - I am a certified:
- Holistic Health Coach graduate from The Institute For Integrative Nutrition
- Nutritional Herbalist graduate from The School of Natural Herbalism
- Bachelor's of Business Management from The University of Phoenix