Daniel Gauthier is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS).
He's been teaching hatha yoga since 2008 (mostly in french.)
Daniel current activity in yoga:
- Teach regular hatha classes in studios, gyms and private houses.
- Hosts intensive workshops all around. Per example: Mudra teaching, Mandala activities for the family, stress management
- Host workshops for international events ( per example help Claude Maréchal's promote Desikechar's teaching, be a translator at an International TTC class from Spanish to French)
- Host yoga info programs (in FR mostly) via web radio and a TV show
- Social Media Partner with the Montreal Expo Yoga event (since the beginning in 2017)
- I'm teaching TTC full time (when there is a demand)
Daniel is involved in the YogaPartout virtual community since may 10th 2009 reaching over 12,000 yoga affectionados in French
You can find his page at: http://yogapartout.com/-daniel