Karina’s love for yoga began ten years ago when she stumbled into her first yoga class. The combination of movement, breath and mind, body connection had her hooked from the start. Originally from Budapest, Hungary, Karina started her yoga career as a Personal Trainer and Barre Fitness Instructor.
Karina’s has travelled the world with her teachings, working with a wide range of clients, from rehabilitation, pre & post natal, runners and athletes, business executives and everyday fitness enthusiasts. She's a passionate teacher and strives to bring a high energy, fun yoga workout for all.
Coming from a background in gym, dance and karate you can expect a strong focus on alignment and strength in her class, as well as groovy tunes and slow, mindful moves.
She joyfully completed her teacher training at Yoga Teachers College and My Vinyasa Practice and is excited to continue developing as a student as well as a teacher.
- Yoga Body Certified Yoga Trapeze® Teacher
- Yoga Body Certified Gravity Yoga® Teacher
- Yoga Body 200-hour YTT Certification
- Certified YOGABODY®Breathing Coach
- 300 hr YTT - My Vinyasa Practice
- Yin Yoga Teacher - My Vinyasa Practice
- Restorative Yoga Teacher - My Vinyasa Practice
- Adaptive Yoga Teacher - My Vinyasa Practice
- Trauma Informed Yoga- My Vinyasa Practice
- Yoga Nidra - My Vinyasa Practice
- Yoga Wheel Teacher - Ekaterina Zyrina