Gabriela Levy is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS).
I was born and raised in Mexico and have the privilege to be part of a beautiful and loving care family with great human values. I did my studies, got married and had a lovely daughter.
I moved to France in 2007. It was not easy to adapt to a new culture and learn a new language, however today I can say that France is my second home and I have found a place for rooting and growing.
Thanks to my first teacher Deepu (Pradeep Kumar Tiwari Ji) I discovered the practice of Yoga. He transmitted me his great passion for Hatha Vinyasa and opened a new and exciting door for me. And it was thanks to my teacher, friend and mentor Hadrian Dadvar who gave me the necessary tools and motivated me to do my Yoga teacher training, and with which I continue learning, growing and practicing yoga.
- Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga teacher’s certification (RYT200h) under the wonderful guidance of Niki Coate at Pachananda Yoga School in Cusco, Peru.
- Yin Yoga teacher certification (50h) under the guidance of Yogi Ram Jain at Arhanta Yoga.
- An opportunity to take an intensive course for teaching Yoga to children took place last year, I got my certification under the supervision of Carla Valenti YACEP.
- Reiki 1st degré, certified in October 2020.
- The journey will never end as I will be a student forever…