MaVi, Marie-Virginie Esch is a Registered Yoga Teacher (500 RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS) being Eka Yoga Institute in Singapore.
MaVi is teaching the method of T. Krisnamacharya and his son TKV Desikachar. This is not a “style” of yoga but a traditional authentic method based on the respect of the individual and fine-tuned customization according to each person’s needs and wishes.
Some of these tools are:
- physical exercises and conscious movements (āsana)
- regulation of energy through the breath (prānāyāma)
- symbolic gestures and hand placement (nyāsa)
- meditative practices (dhārana and dhyāna)
- sound and chanting (non-religious)
We never force things; rather we proceed according to our capacities, using all the tools of yoga.
The yoga practice will be adapted for you end evolve with you, the only prerequisite is your willingness to practice independently.