Kristine Fondran is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS).
An avid skater and skating instructor as well, Kris is also the developer of Mobile Yoga Workout which is designed to connect the cardiovascular and muscular benefits of an inline skating workout with the serenity and deep physical and mental relaxation that is inherent in a well-rounded yoga practice. She is also co-developer of the Shapeshifter Yoga, an online yoga program.
Yoga Related Certifications, Registrations, Accreditations
- Jignasu Initiation from Paramahamsa Satyasangananda Saraswati, June, 2011 (Budapest, Hungary)
- Mantra Diksha Initiation from Paramahamsa Niranjanananda Saraswati, April, 2004
- Accredited Yoga Teacher Level 2, Satyananda Yoga®
- RYT 500 (Registered Yoga Teacher- 500 hour level) , E-RYT 500 (Experience Yoga Teacher 500 hour level), RCYT (Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher), Yoga Alliance
- Atma Center Teacher Training Program, 2001
Workshops, Courses, and Other Trainings