Tiffany Wan is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), Pregnancy Yoga Teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance.
Hello! I am passionate about healthy and happy living – one yoga session at a time. Every person can practice yoga to discover their path for mind-body balance.
To share the many benefits of yoga with clients & students is a reward. In class, beginner students receive precise instruction for mindful breathing, full body movement, appropriate muscle engagement with safe alignment. Students are guided physically and thoughtfully to cultivate a nourishing experience.
My personal yoga journey began in 2010, seeking fitness and escape from city-life. I discovered mental clarity and a joyful method for living that includes physical benefits, improved mental wellbeing, nervous system balance and immune health. Ultimately, I am uncovering the ability to accomplish more than the mind believes.
Off the mat, I explore different cultures, foods, art, design, photography, and travel. Sending kindness, compassion, and love - I look forward to sharing with you :)
Certifications include RYT 200 (Hatha) & RPYT (Pregnancy yoga).
- RPYT 100 – Prenatal, Postnatal, and Active Birth Yoga Teacher Training, Pure Yoga HK with Samantha Chan (100 hours), 2018
- RYT 200 – Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Union Yoga Ayurveda HK (200 hours), 2018
Forever a student, I deepen my education and practice of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Meditation through workshops, courses, and conferences with international teachers.
- SmartFLOW Advanced Training – with Annie Carpenter (60 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda Course 2 – Ayurvedic Principles in Motion and Sequence: Yogavahi Ayurveda & Yoga with Sera Melini (40 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda Course 1 – Foundations in Flow and Theory: Hamsa Yoga & Ayurveda with Sera Melini (30 hours), 2019
- Yoga Sequencing Workshop – with Amy Ippoliti, 2019
- Vipassana Meditation Course – Dhamma Muttā, Hong Kong, 2019
- Asia Yoga Conference 2019