Tiffany Wan is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), Pregnancy Yoga Teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance.
Tiffany is a purposeful instructor with the goal for students to emerge content and nourished after each yoga practice. Her warm, grounded personality supports authenticity, physical awareness, and personal growth. Clients are guided with mindful breathing, intention in movement, and mental awareness to feel joy, clarity, and ease.
Skills of self-care practiced on the mat help students navigate challenges, reach potential, and cultivate a clearer relationship to themselves. Tiffany encourages students to discover a deeper path for mind-body connection, and to live with kindness, compassion, and love for all beings.
Tiffany's yoga journey began in 2010, seeking fitness and escape from city-life. She discovered mental clarity and joyful living that includes physical benefits, nervous system balance, and mental wellbeing.
Certifications include RYT 200 (Hatha) & RPYT (Pregnancy yoga).
- (in-progress) RYT 500 – Advanced Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training with Jason Crandell (300 hours), 2021
- RPYT 100 – Prenatal, Postnatal, and Active Birth Yoga Teacher Training, Pure Yoga HK with Samantha Chan (100 hours), 2018
- RYT 200 – Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Union Yoga Ayurveda HK (200 hours), 2018
Forever a student, Tiffany deepens her education and practice of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Meditation through workshops & courses with international teachers.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) – The Mindfulness Center at Brown University (8 week course), 2021
- SmartFLOW Advanced Training – Movement Principles; Transitions; Pranify; Bandhas with Annie Carpenter (75 hours), 2020-2021
- Ayurveda Course 2 – Ayurvedic Principles in Motion and Sequence: Yogavahi Ayurveda & Yoga with Sera Melini (40 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda Course 1 – Foundations in Flow and Theory: Hamsa Yoga & Ayurveda with Sera Melini (30 hours), 2019
- Various Yoga Workshops – various workshops with Amy Ippoliti, Marysia Do, Markus Giess, Nikki Costello, Emily Large, Kino MacGregor
- Vipassana Meditation Course – Dhamma Muttā as taught by SN Goenka, Hong Kong, 2019