Tiffany Wan is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS).
Hello! I am passionate about spreading healthy and happy living – one yoga session at a time. Every person can practice yoga to discover an individual path for mind-body balance.
To share the many benefits of yoga with clients & students is a reward. In class, beginner students receive precise instruction to ensure mindful breathing, full body movement, appropriate muscle engagement with safe alignment. Students are guided physically and thoughtfully to cultivate a nourishing experience.
My personal yoga journey began in 2010, seeking fitness and escape from city-life. I discovered mental clarity and a joyful method for living that not only had physical benefits, but also improved mental wellbeing, nervous system balance and immune health. Ultimately, uncovering the possibility to accomplish more than the mind believes.
Off the mat, I explore different cultures, foods, art, design, photography, and travel. Sending thoughts of kindness, compassion, and love - I look forward to sharing with you :)
Certifications include RYT 200 (Hatha) & RPYT (Pregnancy yoga).
- RPYT 100 – Prenatal, Postnatal, and Active Birth Yoga Teacher Training, Pure Yoga HK with Samantha Chan (100 hours), 2018
- RYT 200 – Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, Union Yoga Ayurveda HK (200 hours), 2018
As a keen student, I continue to deepen my education and practice of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Meditation through workshops, courses, and conferences with international teachers.
- Yoga Transitions, SmartFLOW – with Annie Carpenter (40 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda Course 2 – Ayurvedic Principles in Motion and Sequence: Hamsa Yoga & Ayurveda with Sera Melini (40 hours), 2020
- Ayurveda Course 1 – Foundations in Flow and Theory: Hamsa Yoga & Ayurveda with Sera Melini (30 hours), 2019
- Yoga Sequencing Workshop – with Amy Ippoliti, 2019
- Vipassana Meditation Course – Dhamma Muttā, Hong Kong, 2019
- Asia Yoga Conference 2019