I'm passionate about bringing what I experience through movement to others: a sense of resilience, ease, and expressiveness.
I started working full time in the movement field in 2012. My teaching has taken me to studios, retreats, and festivals around the world. I work with students of all ages and abilities, from those recovering from injuries or surgeries to professional dancers or athletes.
- Yoga instructor since 2010 for studios, festivals and retreats internationally. Dance instructor since 2011 for conservatories, studios, and workshops internationally.
- Professional dance artist with international performance experience in contemporary, ballet, modern, and improvisation.
- Private yoga teacher since 2015.
- 75 hr. Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Kula Yoga Project 2016: Schuyler Grant
- Regenerative Body Architecture Workshop, 2015: Maureen Fleming
- Structural Yoga Therapy Training, 2014 & 2015: David Frenk
- E-RYT 200 hr. Your Yoga 2013: David Frenk & Megan Doll
- BA Dance & International Studies, University of Iowa 2012
- CYT, James Miller Yoga 2011
Through virtual classes and a membership library, I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge of the moving body. I love seeing how movement can inspire greater strength, grace, and emotional resiliency in the people I work with.
I look forward to getting to know you and beginning to work together!
Jenn Pray is am Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS).