Silvia graduated as a biologist, but she found her passion in yoga and became a Yoga Alliance Teacher in 2018. Now, she is certified in different yoga styles with more than 600h of training in her background. She combines well-rounded sequences, hands-on adjustments, and the use of props to improve students' quality of life.
For her, yoga is about being present and learning to connect body and mind. Her goal is to encourage her students to have a daily practice to start feeling that connection.
-EDUCATION and TRAINING:
• Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Certificate (RYT 200). Tattvaa Yogashala, RYS Yoga Alliance (Rishikesh, India)
• Acroyoga Yoga Teacher Certificate (YAI 200). Acro.Yoga.Thai, RYS Yoga Alliance International (Kerala, India)
• Kids Yoga Teacher Certificate (RCYT) (95h). Indivy Yoga & Yoga Europe, RCYS Yoga Alliance (Limassol, Cyprus)
• Yin Yoga Teacher Certificate (60h). Bodsphere, YACEP Yoga Alliance (Online)
• Yoga Trapeze®️ Teacher Certificate (50h). Yoga Teacher's College. YACEP Yoga Alliance (Barcelona, Spain)
• Foundation of Thai Massage Level 1 (30h). International Training Massage School (ITM) (Vienna, Austria)
• Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Biology. (Salamanca and Madrid, Spain)