Before I started yoga, I used to think yoga is not for me, I am not flexible, and I will never be able to do that pose. I am still not a human pretzel, but what I have learned is yoga is not about getting my feet to touch my head. Yoga is about rolling out my mat and finding freedom from chaos and stress. It is a practice where I find my body, mind, and breath. It helps me flow through life a little more mindfully. Some days my practice provides me with energy, other days it grounds me.
Your yoga practice is whatever you want to make it. Yoga isn't about the perfect pose, it is about finding yourself.
I would love to share my passion for yoga with you by guiding you in your yoga practice.
Andrea T. Bass is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS).
Training & Certifications
- CorePower Yoga - 200 Hour Power Yoga RYT
- CorePower Yoga - Power Yoga 50 Hour Extension Program
- Paddle Into Fitness - SUP (Stand-up Paddleboard) Yoga
- Yoga Garden SF - Prenatal Yoga
- Yoga Garden SF - Kids & Teens Yoga
- Yoga Garden SF - Yoga Ropes Wall Level 1
- Yoga Garden SF - 300 Hour RYT
- Yoga Garden SF - Postnatal Yoga
- Yoga Garden SF - Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Yoga Garden SF - Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Garden SF - Yoga Sculpt
- Accessible Yoga SF - Accessible Yoga
- American Red Cross - Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED