Confidence self esteem, empowerment, and positive solutions are the main successes that I like to see in my patients and clients. I am a Physical Therapist of 25+ years. I discovered yoga early on as an extremely effective way to relieve pain, improve balance control and mental focus.
I embrace yoga and meditation as part of my self-improvement and would like to help everyone in our communities to get the positive and peaceful effects of practice.
Body mechanics, balance, motor coordination, gentle smooth motions, gentle hold and stretch are pathways to improving mobility and agility, pain, improve sensory awareness.
I work with many special needs populations and all ages from children to older adults.
Many Breathing techniques help different aspects of body functions:
• COPD- Breathing problems-Improve lung capacity/ oxygenation
• Pelvic floor strengthening
• Core control
• Helping digestion
• Bowels and bladder voiding/ organ motility
• Rib cage mobility
• Spinal mobility
• Postural alignment
• Blind/ Visually impaired
• Chronic Pain
• Cancer Survivors
• Chronic Pain
• Feet Hands strength motor control
• Seniors Graceful Aging
• Fall Prevention
• Kids/ Teens
• Moms/ Pregnancy/Menstruation
• Pelvic Health/ Incontinence
• Spinal Injuries/ Kyphoscoliosis/ Scoliosis
• Variations in body types and shapes
• Weight training
Call my office at 813-631-9700 to schedule a consultation. I look forward to helping you improve in many positive ways.