Phone and whatsapp: +39 0883 954126
I am a super-passionate of yoga and as a result of life in general. I'm always looking for anything that can make me feel good and that can make others feel good. For this reason, years ago I decided to start teaching yoga. Yoga is not just a glamorous world. Yoga is making sacrifices, yoga is looking inside ourselves! Often we are scared to have to deal with ourselves! But by dealing with this fear, you get rid of fear itself! That's why it is said that yoga makes us free.
Yoga is a journey within oneself that brings us slowly to know and appreciate who we are. That is why it might increase our self-esteem and not just that!
This is my mission as a yoga teacher. Facing our physical limits with asanas and mental ones with meditation. But yoga is a lot more than that. In my path, I have dealt with teachers who used to say that yoga was just meditation and few asanas giving little importance to alignments, others focusing only on the asana alignments as if yoga was just a physical activity.
Thanks to these teachers, I learned what to avoid as a teacher and also learned to find a personal path that led me to be what I am. So, besides the Teachers who gave so much to my growth, I also thank those who, mistakenly, taught me to make little mistakes.
Here are in shorten some certification achieved:
· I attended various Yoga teacher training in Italy from 2010 and I have completed my RYT 500 in Rishikesh (India) on 2019.
· RCYT - Yoga kids teacher certificate on 2020
· Plantar Reflexology Operator Certificate on 2012
· ThetaH. DNA2 Basic Certificate on 2013
· Master Reiki certificate on 2016
· Pilates Matwork teacher certificate on 2020
· Ho’oponopono Practitioner certificate on 2020
See you on the yoga mat… ᶺ__ᶺ <3