Feeling anxious, agitated, and lost, I first came to my yoga mat in 2007. My exploration of the practice and principles of Yoga continues to provide me with all of the tools I need to live a more present, vibrant, and fulfilling life. Drawn to pranayama, meditation, and a gentle approach to asana; I find the quieter, more contemplative practices to be the most transformative.
As a student of Yoga, my life is constantly being transformed in ways I would never have imagined possible. As a teacher, I am honoured to share my experiences and support others as they infuse yoga into their lives. My classes are shared from my heart to yours, inspired by personal life experiences, teachers, mentors, students, friends, and family.
Expect to leave my classes feeling rejuvenated and inspired. As you breathe, move, and meditate you will be encouraged to develop your own practice, honouring what YOU need in each moment. I strongly believe that this safe and supportive style of teaching allows you to delve deeper into your practice, build your own “Yoga toolbox” and ultimately begin to lead a more present, vibrant, and fulfilling life.
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) at Chrysalis Yoga
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Andrea Peloso
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Angela Jackson
- Meditation Teacher Training with Tony Murdock
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Bernie Clark
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training with Sheila Cullen
- iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 Teacher Training with Anne Douglas
- ParaYoga Nidra Teacher Training with Rod Stryker
- Yoga Nidra (Level 1) with Indu Arora
- ParaYoga Master Training (300hr) with Rod Stryker