Alexandra, best known as Nena, firmly believes in Yoga as a way of life to uplift the spirit and live life in bliss.
Her first 200hr teacher training was in 2011 in Miami - Power Vinyasa. Up until these days Nena continues to expand her knowledge and experiences in the discipline of Yoga.
In December 2012 she co-founded All You Can Yoga where she actively worked until 2017.
In August 2015, she got her second 200hrs yoga certification in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (Panama).
November 2015 she started leading 200hr Yoga Teacher Trainings in Venezuela with her Yoga School: Sadhana Yoga School, which co-founded with Venezuelan instructor Xochitl Correa. First school to offer internationally accredited 200hr yoga trainings with the Yoga Alliance in Venezuela -With more than 100 certified yoga teachers around the world, including Venezuela, Panama, República Dominicana, Guatemala, Chile, Barcelona, Brasil and Miami.
Alexandra is certified in 50 hours of Rocket Vinyasa with David Kyle, and for the 4th consecutive time with Mariangel Romero and Yoshio Hama in Dharma intensive immersion "Meditación en Movimiento".
In October 2018 Alexandra opened her first Yoga Shala in Aventura, FL: ARA Yoga Shala.
The study, dedication, passion and expansion continues."I am an eternal student of this beautiful path"
- 2011 - Hot Power Yoga 200hrs - MIA
- 2014 - Dharma immersion - VZLA
- 2015 - Progressive Ashtanga 200hrs - PTY
- 2015 - Dharma immersion - VZLA
- 2016 - Rocket 50 hrs - Dom Rep.
- 2017- Dharma immersion - BCN
- 2018 - Forrest Yoga 75hrs - BALI
- 2018 - David Swenson intensive
- 2019 - dharma MEM & immersion
- 2020 - Jason Crandell 500hrs