Become a Thought Leader
By presenting an Online Workshop, you establish yourself as a thought leader in the global yoga community. Your valuable knowledge will impact thousands of yogis and help them deepen their practice, become more effective teachers and create sustainable businesses.
Gain International Exposure
Workshop presenters gain international exposure and recognition through our email, website and social media promotions before and after their events. Presenting a workshop with us is a unique opportunity to build your network and share your skills with over 91,000 YA members!
When you present an Online Workshop, we do the hard work for you. We provide the platform for hosting your workshop and walk you through how to use it. You can present from anywhere with Internet access! All you need to do is prepare a presentation.
We Welcome Workshops That:
Currently, we are seeking to fill a gap in our content offerings. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Teaching pranayama and/or meditation practices on and off the mat
- Communication skills, time management or demonstration techniques for teaching yoga
- Teaching and/or learning styles
- Anatomy and physiology topics to enhance the teaching of yoga
- Sanskrit and yoga philosophy
- Bringing yoga to diverse populations
- Creative marketing and business practices for yoga teachers and schools
- Specialty yoga – prenatal and children’s
- Ethics for yoga teachers
We welcome other content ideas as well. Please submit topics that we do not already offer in our video library. Applications must comply with Yoga Alliance policies, including the Policy on the Use of Yoga Therapy Terms and our Trademark Usage Policy.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the Online Workshop Presenter Application,
- Download and sign the Presenter Agreement, and
- Submit the application, signed agreement and any additional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted via email only.
Selection and Scheduling
Applications will be reviewed and selected on a rolling basis by our Education Committee for 2018. We will notify applicants via email when we receive their application and when the committee makes their decision. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.