About This Workshop
Grief is a natural emotion that needs to run its course, and as a teacher you can use yoga to provide support to your students who are grieving. In this session, you’ll learn five different ways to help these students, both in group classes and in one-on-one sessions. We'll discuss topics like:
- How to hold space for grief
- Ways to help reduce stress associated with grief
- Addressing the fatigue grief can cause
- Providing a “yoga break” for times when grief is overwhelming
- Helping students “move though” grief through gentle movements that can release held emotions
This session will include discussion, practice, and time for Q&A.