Communication Settings Contest
Terms & Conditions
From June 29 – July 12, we are hosting a contest to win one free year of Yoga Alliance® membership! All you need to do is update your communication settings and you will be automatically entered to win. Here you will find the contest terms and conditions as well as information on eligibility.
Entrants must be one of the following:
- A Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT®),
- A Registered Yoga School (RYS®) Owner, or
- Any former member of Yoga Alliance whose registration has lapsed
- have not yet set your communication preferences
To be eligible.
Ineligible entrants include:
- New/aspiring YA registrants (have never been a YA member before), and
- Anyone with a YA account who is not a RYT or RYS Owner.
In order to win a free year of membership, one must be eligible to renew one's YA registration. Should the randomly-selected winner be ineligible to renew for any reason, another winner will be randomly selected. Please ensure that you are eligible to renew with YA before the contest period ends.
How to Enter
Update your communication settings by clicking here.
If you do not wish to follow the link above, you may manually access the page to update your communication settings by following these steps:
- Start from your Teacher or School Dashboard,
- Click "Communication Settings" from the menu on the left side of the page, and
- Select which emails you would like to or not like to receive.
The contest will be begin on June 1, 2015 and end on June 14, 2015 at midnight ET.
Winner will be randomly selected. Entrants' names will remain anonymous through the random selection process.
Contest winner will be notified within ten (10) business days after the contest ends on June 14. Winner will be announced to the public on our website, emails and social media accounts.
If you have any questions about this contest, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org