Yoga Alliance Announces a New Member Benefit – The Member Assistance Program
Last Updated: July 11, 2022
Yoga Alliance membership now includes the Member Assistance Program. It provides members and those they love with comprehensive well-being resources, guidance, and support.
This benefit comes at no additional cost to Yoga Alliance Members, their dependents, or household members.
The Member Assistance Program includes the following services:
- Mental Health Support with 24/7 phone access to a licensed professional counselor, in confidence
- Work and Life Services for access to experts and resources that support life events like elder/adult care, adoption, parenting, childcare, and special needs
- Legal and Financial Services with industry experts for financial planning and major life event planning
- Legal Services: divorce, custody, estate planning, wills, real estate, adoption, eldercare
- Financial Services: bankruptcy, home buying, debt, identity theft, retirement planning, college planning, budget coaching, taxes
U.S. Members receive support with medical advocacy to navigate health insurance, doctor referrals, and transition care planning.
Program services are offered and administered through our partner Lytle AllOne Health Company.
For questions about the Member Assistance Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org