I chose to experience this extensive education in Yoga and the spiritual awakening because I want to share the passion and love of yoga, in their ancient purity, but in a modern scientific frame. I want to maintain the heart and love of Yoga & spirituality and my aim for everyone to unify.
For me yoga is to equilibrate the body, as well as the mind and the inside. That is why I chosen to call my yoga Samasthitiyoga. It invites to open up a channel to equanimity, upekkha and balance. When I teach I want to be an open channel for creative energy to pass through. Every student is everyone’s teacher so with a gentle touch I do my best to translate the teachings.
“Life gives us back what we give to others”
Anna´s road within yoga/meditation/shamanism/karunareikimaster:
– Advanced Shamanic Practitioner, Bali 2018
– Karuna Reiki Master 2018
– 50-hours Immersion Yang/yin with Simon Low June 2016, Turkey
– 40-hours Immersion with Simon Low Nov 2015 Spain
– Holy Fire Reiki Step I+II Education July 2015 Sweden
– 50-hours Yin/yang with Simon Low April 2015 Bali
– 50-hours Yin/yang with Simon Low Nov 2014 England
– 50-hours Yin/yang with Simon Low Jan 2014 Koh Samui
– Vipassana at Doi Suthep Chiang Mai, Mahasi Sayadaw’s teachings, Feb 2012.
– Anusara Immersion I,II,III (150-hours) Jonas Westring, Jan-Feb 2012 Chiang Mai
– Yogatraining with SV Yogastudio
– Sivananda Retreat, Dec 2011 in Kerala, India
– Jivamukti with Karl Straub, Aug 2011
– Vipassana meditation course, S.N. Goenka style, June 2011
– Anusara Teacher Training (20-hours) with John Friend, May 2011 in Sydney
– Anusara Workshops yoga with John Friend and Jordan Bloom
– RYT 200h education in Viryayoga, 2010
– Yinyoga courses 2010
– Private Yoga lessons with professional Zoya Lu
– Hatha yoga and Hotyoga