Sanjana Jagga Bali (Sarada) is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS).
She is a passionate Yoga Practitioner and a senior teacher having completed her Advanced Teachers’ Training in the Sivananda tradition from Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham at Kerala. She adopted Yoga on advice after coping with several stress related illnesses acquired during her fast track law practice and teaching assignments. Having benefitted from the practice of yoga, she chose to take it to a different level by completing her teachers’ training. While in Delhi she was running a Yoga Studio in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad (Delhi – NCR) by the name of "निyamit Yoga" trying to help other individuals suffering from ailments arising out of pressures of modern urban living. She advocates balance and harmony through yoga practice to cope with today’s unwholesome environment.
• Certified Yoga Teacher, completed TTC from Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham, Kerala, in July 2013
• Certified Senior Teacher, completed ATTC from Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham, Kerala, in Feb 2016
• Certified Yin Yoga Level 1 Instructor, from Arsha Yoga Gurukulam, Kerala, in Jan 2017
• Certified Yin Yoga Level 2 Teacher, from Arsha Yoga Gurukulam, Kerala, in Jan 2018
Continuing Education & Training:
• Participated in Anatomy of Yoga Immersion program at Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham, Kerala, Oct 2019
Yoga Career & Teaching Summary:
• Conducted yoga programs regularly in Yoga Studio निyamit Yoga located in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, India, from April 2016 till April 2018.
• Since April 2018, निyamit Yoga weekend yoga programs have been regularly conducted in Majkhali (near Ranikhet), Uttarakhand, India.
• निyamit Yoga has now launched Yoga holidays and retreats at Cottage Nirvana, Mukteshwar, India to share a holistic health & wellness experience