Federico was born and raised in Italy.
At the age of 21 he moved to Australia where he began practicing Ashtanga Yoga under the guidance of Eileen Hall and Francesca Liotta for around 6 years. There he also completed Diplomas of Sport science and a medical degree on Myofacial therapy.
While working in a sport clinic mostly on injuries rehabilitation he began teaching yoga in 2015.
He started teaching Ashtanga in 2015, and moved onto somatic movements, inborn movements and alignment based Yoga since 2018 under the guidance of his main teacher and mentor Sri Parveen Nair.
In 2018 he moved to China to teach yoga and confounded Yoga Sadhana China as the main teacher in the school.
Along the profound studies of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics Federico began studying Vedantic philosophy with focus on Advaita Vedanta.
He teaches as a guest teacher in Switzerland, China, Mexico at 200 hours YTT held by local schools.
Federico learnt the traditional way of ashtanga Yoga through the guidance of Eileen Hall.
He shares this discipline focusing on the alignment of the body to understand and optimize introspection and injury prevention.
His Yoga classes are based on understanding the natural body movements and how to integrate them in Yoga asana. His process of teaching is based on a progressive pattern to build from the preliminary lines of movements towards the big picture represent by the final postures.
He teaches regularly in Italy, China, Switzerland and shares workshops abroad.
He shares ashtanga yoga classes based on alignment and hatha yoga classes based on embodied movements patterns and body alignment(following the natural movements of the body to enter the asana).
1. 500hrs Shiva Yoga Peet - Rishikesh India February 2018
2. 300hrs Maa Shakti Yog - Rishikesh India February 2019
3. RYS 300hrs Ananda Yoveda - Chiang Rai Thailand December 2019
4. Yoga and Ayurveda Wellness Consultant - American institute of Vedic Studies
5. Diploma of sport science - Australian college of Sport and Fitness, Sydney
6. Diploma of Myofascial therapy and Remedial therapy - Australian college of Sport and Fitness, Sydney Australia
Teaching experience :
- Ashtanga yoga workshop in Verbania at BeYoga. 2019
- Teaching in Shenzhen for 2 years including many workshops at Yoga Sadhana.
- Progressive movement pattern for back extension workshop in VB. 2019
- Handstand workshop in VB. 2019
- Hatha Yoga/ Pranayama Module 200 YTT in Ciudad Juarez Mexico. 2020
- Alignment and activation of PSNS Module 200 YTT in Puebla. 2020
- Progressive movement pattern workshop in Ciudad Juarez. 2020
- Progressive movement pattern Yoga Retreat In Azacatlan, Mexico. 2020
- The Yoga Training Zurich. Guest teacher at 200 hours Yoga teacher training in Zurich. 2021
- Workshop on inversions techniques at BeYoga VB.