Mandy has always been an active person, taking great interest and joy in many sports, such as horseback riding, swimming, scuba diving, pole fitness, Barre fitness, and aerial yoga.
Mandy first started practising yoga as a form of exercise to complement her pole fitness training. She fell in love with yoga right after her first yoga class and has been practising persistently ever since.
The physical and mental health benefits that Mandy has experienced through yoga have been rewarding and life-changing. She wants to bring those to other people in a safe and supportive environment with a sense of fun and enjoyment.
Mandy is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) and a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT). Her yoga class focuses on alignment, using props where necessary. Classes will help to build stability, flexibility, strength and mental calm.
- Foundation Yoga Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman & Rinat Perlman
- Mindful Birth Pregnancy and Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training with Michelle Papa
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Keiki To and Ann Da Silva
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Keiki To and Ann Da Silva
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training with Keiki To and Ann Da Silva
- Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Doris Li
- Yoga Wheel Teacher Training with Darren Chen
- MYRing Teacher Training
- 4D PRO® Bungee Fitness Instructor
- TRX® Functional Training Instructor
- Barre Teacher Certified by BarreAmped®
- Certified Stick Mobility® Movement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Functional Training Specialist
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Fitness Nutrition Specialist