Anne-Sophie is a Registerd Yoga Teacher, Certified coach specialized in Stress management and Burnout prevention and Mindful'UP and MBSR Instructor.
Fascinated by body-mind connections and spiritual thought related to Yoga, Anne-Sophie discovered Ashtanga Yoga in 2002 and she has since pursued its regular practice. After 15 years of practice, she decided to enroll for a 200hrs Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training with Barbara Roll and Marc Pauw both of them strongly inspired by Larry Schultz, the founder of Rocket Yoga and she completed a 30hrs Yin Yoga Training with Joe Barnett directly following.
Other interests include: meditation, myofascial and somatic work, energetic body work and functional movement.
Close to the world of high level athletes and concerned to bring the benefits of yoga to athletes, she founded in 2018, ATHLETA YOGA, specific Yoga programs for athletes.
Anne-Sophie offers classes in Ashtanga Yoga, Power Yoga, Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga and Sports Specific Yoga.
You will find her sharing her practice at:
- David Lloyd - Brussels
- Yoga Room - Brussels
- Yoga Sisters - Waterloo
- Indrani Lodge - Genappe
- Kineos - Waterloo
She also hosts individual and group classes:
- in rented studios
- in companies
- and sports organizations
Anne-Sophie shares Yoga as a practice that is available for everybody, age and ability, aiming to support all beings through movement, connection, and playfulness. With a background in gymnastic, she brings in a unique softness in her Yoga practice with a fine balance between effortless movement and body control. Her goal is to teach people the fundamentals of Yoga so that they can reduce stress and increase pleasure in their lives. Through intention, meditation, pranayama, and asana, her desire is to have her students leave each class feeling refreshed and renewed. Her classes are always challenging physically and mentally, delivered in English or French (and Sanskrit) with uplifting music, including demonstrations and maximum hands on assists.
Anne-Sophie is available for individual and in-company / in-sport club group classes upon request.
You will find hereunder her cursus:
- 2018 - Yoga Sport for Athletes - 30hrs intensive teacher training - Yoga Campus
- 2017 - MBSR Instructor - CFM, Mass Medical School, UMASS - Center for Mindfulness Universtity of Massachusetts Medical School.
- 2017 - Yin Yoga intensive teacher training with Joe Barnett - 30 hrs Yin fundamentals at Sampoorna Yoga, Brussels.
- 2016 - Mindfulness Practitioner for children and teenagers - Mindful'Up - Paris
- 2016 - Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga - 200 hrs TTC at The Yoga Loft, Brussels
- 2015 - Accredited Coach Training Program at BAO Group - Elan Vital Institute for Mentoring & Coaching, Brussels.
- 2011 - The Optimal Food at Cerden, Brussels.
- 2004 - Raw food at Tan Cross Cultural Living Food, Brussels.
- 2002 - Foot Reflexology Certification at C.E.R. Centre d'Etude de Réflexologie, Brussels.