Current work includes:
- Working with local companies to provide staff yoga and pilates.
- Strength and conditioning coach for Fleetwood rugby
- Guest lecturer at Blackpool and the fylde college (BSc hons sports coaching and exercise science course),
- Freeland Personal trainer
- Co founder/ coach at Fylde coast weightlifting.
I love teaching and practicing yoga. I teach my classes in different styles to allow them to sample and feel the benefits different styles such as vinyasa, ashtanga, , yin, , zen and yogalates.
I completed my 200hr teacher training with Trimurti Yoga school in Goa, India.
I regularly attend workshops and seminars on health, yoga, fitness, pilates and also sports science.
In addition to my experience teaching yoga. I also have 10 years of experience in fitness and sport. I am currently studying an MSc in Sport and Exercise science and My associate in Ballroom dance teaching.
I multiple qualifications including BSc in strength and conditioning, personal trainer, GP referral officer, pre and post natal specialist, pilates instructor and sports coach.
To Find out more about me visit www.personaltrainingblackpool.com