I am an RYT-200 Multi-style yoga teacher which I completed at Trimurti Yoga in Goa, India. I also have Yin Yoga teaching certificate. I regularly attend workshops, seminars and courses on yoga, Pilates, fitness, health and sport science.
I love teaching and practicing yoga. I teach my classes in different styles to allow them to sample and feel the benefits different styles such as vinyasa, ashtanga, yin, Hatha and Sivinanda. I currently do just private one to one or small group yoga for a limited number of clients and deliver some student and staff yoga to support wellbeing at my place of work.
I have a Masters of Science (MSc) degree in Sport and Exercise science and a Bachelor of Science with Honours (BSc Hons) in Strength and Conditioning. I also have qualifications in fitness, sport, health, sports massage, exercise specialist populations, pre and post natal and much more. Because of this I am able to combine scientific underpinning and the art of yoga to make safe and effective sessions.
Current work includes:
- Working with private clients to provide yoga sessions
- Delivering Student and Staff yoga for wellbeing at Blackpool and the Fylde college (university centre).
- Lecturer at Blackpool and the Fylde college (BSc (Hons) sports coaching and performance science and BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and Physical activity).
- External Examiner at Solent University - Sport and Exercise Science.
- Tutor/ Assessor at British Weightlifting (delivering coaching qualifications).
- Co founder/ coach at Fylde Coast Weightlifting.
To Find out more about me visit www.personaltrainingblackpool.com