Current work includes:
- Working with local companies and private clients to provide staff yoga and pilates.
- Strength and conditioning coach for Fleetwood rugby
- Lecturer at Blackpool and the Fylde college (BSc (Hons) sports coaching and performance science and BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and Physical activity),
- Tutor/ Assessor at British Weightlifting (delivering coaching qualifications)
- Co founder/ coach at Fortitude Strength and conditioning.
I love teaching and practicing yoga. I teach my classes in different styles to allow them to sample and feel the benefits different styles such as vinyasa, ashtanga, yin, Hatha and Sivinanda.
I completed my 200hr teacher training with Trimurti Yoga school in Goa, India.
I regularly attend workshops and seminars on health, yoga, fitness, pilates and also sports science.
In addition to my experience teaching yoga. I also have 10 years of experience in fitness and sport. I am currently studying an MSc in Sport and Exercise science and My associate in Ballroom dance teaching.
I have multiple qualifications including: BSc (hons) strength and conditioning, personal trainer, GP referral officer, pre and post natal specialist, pilates instructor and sports coach.
To Find out more about me visit www.personaltrainingblackpool.com