Fotini Bitrou is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT500) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with a Registered Yoga School (RYS). Fotini is a gymnast and owner of the Kouros studio in Aegina. She was founder of the classic athletics (track) team in Aegina of which she was president for 5 years, and she was involved for 12 years with classic athletics (800 – 1,500 metres) and was track champion in many appearances with the National Team of Greece.
For 14 years she has been dealing systematically with aerobic and weights and has participated for fitmess in many such events. During the past five years she has been involved with Yoga and Pilates – she teaches Hatha, Restorative, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga.
It should be noted that Fotini is a professional lifequard. She trains children aged from 3 – 18 years of age in swimming, gymnastics, kids yoga, kids trampoline and childrens dance and music and movement.
Graduate of University of Athens (TEEFA Athens)
Participation in the National Track Team:
- First in the University championship at Olympia in 1996
- Participation in the World motocross in Japan (State National Team) 1998
- First in National Championships in 800m track in 1999
- Third in National Championships 1,500 metres in 1999
- Second in the Mediterranean Fitness Championship in Cyprus in 2000
- Third in Balkan Fitness Games in Istanbul in 2001
- First in National Fitness Championships in 2003
- Hird in Balken Fitness Championships in 2003
Seminars in San Francisco at Green Path Yoga Studios, Ashtanga Yoga Studio.. Also she has successfully completed and certified with RYS-200 Alliance on Hatha, Vinyasa Yoga and Ayurveda.
University of Athens
Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Science
mob. +30 6932431281
tel. +30 22970 28245