Shannon first stepped on the mat in 2004 but believed there were signs much earlier on that she was meant to find the path of yoga. She had a bit of a rubber band effect with the practice for a few years until she realized that the physical asana was just a lovely vehicle to learn more about ourselves, others, and the world around us.
Her true practice began when she found the teachers that inspired her to learn the wisdom and the roots of the practice. Her teaching style is influenced by Master Teachers Devarshi, Gary Kraftsow, Tias Little, Judith Lasatar, Rod Stryker, Stephen Cope, Don Stapleton and Jason Crandall. She received her training from years of self study, intensives, and personal and professional practice. She received her certification through Prairie Yoga based in Chicago, IL and is forever grateful for the knowledge, lineage, and curriculum that Prairie has to offer.
Shannon is the owner and founder of Yoga Fever. Her dream was to bring a mindful, heart-centered, alignment based vinyasa practice to the contemporary hot space.
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance, 200 hr
- YACEP - Continuing education teacher
- Advanced Anatomy of the Chakras Intensive Training
- Specializes in Power Yoga Vinyasa utilizing alignment
- Specializes in creative sequencing
- Specializes in one on one private training & group sessions
- Specializes in studio ownership/business/ marketing