Yogi Yogendra Mishra is the guiding light of our Yoga School. He is a renowned teacher, philosopher, meditation guru and a peerless savant of yoga. Revered Mishraji is a trailblazer of Yoga having a vast experience of 35 years. He possesses all the qualities of a true Indian Yogi. He has spent many years meditating in the Himalayas. We can call him a spiritual master who is well versed in all aspects of yoga. He is known as a man for all occasions.
He has excelled in the field of yoga and has established the International Yoga and Meditation Academy. He acts as an advisor to many institutions around the world. He is life patron of ISKCON. His name has featured in a number of magazines and he has appeared in various television shows. He has travelled extensively all around the globe for spreading and promoting Yoga. He has many followers and students throughout the world. They all love and respect him as a yoga Guru(Teacher) He is respected and liked by one and all owing to his noble personality. He possesses a divine charm and great magnetism as a true yogi of yore. He is a brand to reckon with and a matchless Yoga icon. People call him a YOGI with a mission.
He is invited by many Yoga Centre Operators for delivering lectures and conducting the various teacher training courses. He has acquired the vast knowledge of yoga through many years of deep study, personal experiences and deep meditative practices.
Revered Mishraji has been instrumental in establishing many yoga centers worldwide. He has been sharing his deep knowledge and wisdom as a guest mentor in many of these centers.
“Yoga is not a Business for me, Yoga is Sadhana, Yoga is union with the Supreme God” says Yogi Mishra, “I don’t want to earn money from Yoga Classes. I want to help everyone in connecting with the supreme power. I am a medium. I have the skill that I want to transmit to the thousands of people who are seeking a way to unite with the Almighty.” Led by the spiritual vibrations, Yogi Mishra has decided to donate all funds generated from Yoga classes to a Charitable Trust.
Yogi Yogendra Mishra holds an MA in Philosophy from Agra University, B.P.Ed. (Physical Education) from Amaravati University and D.Y.Ed. (Yoga Education) from Kaivalyadham Institute for Science and Philosophical Research. He is Certified Yoga Teacher from the University Grants Commission (UGC). After meditating for years in the Himalayas and studying Yoga and Meditation from many Enlightened Masters, Yogi Yogendra Mishra came to Rishikesh to establish it as the Yoga Capital. He followed the footsteps of great Yogis like Swami Sivananda and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. While Swami Shivananda and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi spread Yoga as a branch of education in the world scenario of their times, Yogendra Mishra invested his time, skill, efforts and capacity to establish Rishikesh as the Capital of Yoga. Today, the world truly recognizes Rishikesh as the capital city of Yoga and various Meditation practices.
Anyone who is seeking truth and wants a Guru who could answer all his questions, one who is seeking the true meaning of life and wants someone to remove all his confusions regarding life. He should definitely come and meet Yogi ji and spend some time with him. He is surely a man with a difference.
Here is a list of the details of his various world tours
- He visited the U.S. several times between 2007- 2017.He has contributed in spreading the awareness about yoga in the life of the U.S. people. He is a B1 and B2 Visa holder. He has helped in establishing many yoga schools in the U.S.
- He has visited Canada in 2008, 2009 and 2013.he has conducted many seminars and yoga retreat classes there. He has also telecasted many Radio and Television shows in Canada
- He has also visited the U.K. He acted as a Motivational Speaker in several International Seminars. He is a Pioneer, founder and promoter of Yoga globally.
- He visited Japan in 2007, 2011 and 2012.He was instrumental in promoting Yoga in Japan. He has innovated several Yoga Techniques
- He has visited many countries of Europe like Austria, Germany, Poland, Russia and Kazakhstan from 1998 till now many times. He has helped in spreading the yoga awareness and consciousness in all of them. He is truly an unparalleled master of yoga. A Yoga teacher beyond comparison.