Amar Srividya is currently a Yoga Teacher working as freelancer. He has been training people for different age groups in Bangalore and has also conducted workshops in (Norway, Europe). Prior to this, he has about six years of work experience in the Human Resource Departments in the corporate sector. However he quit his corporate job to follow his passion with an objective to motivate and inspire people to connect with their inner self to explore one’s true potential.
He has over five years’ experience of teaching Yoga with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills. He has been counselling students to lead a healthy lifestyle and has been guiding them to attain their health, fitness and spiritual goals. He has thorough knowledge of the exercise techniques and yoga programs and the ability to safely train the students of different age groups.
He has Masters in Management (Human Resources) and has Registered Yoga Teacher Certification (in Hatha Yoga E-RYT500 hrs), Ashtanga Yoga and Prenatal Yoga from established Yoga Training Institutes. He has undergone Pranayama course of “Bihar school of yoga center” in Bangalore. He completed Master of Yogic Science (MSc), from SVYASA (Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana) – Bangalore.
- Conducted various Yoga workshops in Norway and in India in different states to build inner awareness,
- Active member of College NCC team. (2001-2003) and received NCC ‘B’ certificate with ‘B’ Grade & ‘C’ certificate with ‘A’ Grade
- Table Tennis at University level (2001 & 2002).
- Participated in Swimming at Kendriya Vidyalaya National meet (1998) and was the youngest member in the IMF approved trekking expedition to ADI-KAILASH in Kumaon Himalayas (1997).
- He traveled to KAILASH MANASAROVAR in August 2018.
- Conducted yoga research survey on Mobile addiction at RJS First Grade College, Bangalore.
- The Fitness First January 2015 , India
- Zia Yoga center, March 2016, Norway
- Apple Fitness Yoga Instructor April 2015 – February 2016
- The Fit District, Bangalore, India January 2017
- Yog Gokul Yoga Center, (January 2018 – Till date)
- Heartfulness Meditation,( May 2019- Till date)