Tex Sun Yoga School
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
This unique alignment and vinyasa based program is highly organized and structured creating a high caliber learning experience.
Email: mcomegys@gmail or call 713-446-3357
Become a certified Yoga teacher in a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training. This is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Deepen your practice, learn more about yoga and learn to teach yoga.
Melanie has been a Trainer in adult learning environments since 1993 with experience in teaching others how to teach. Her highly organized and structured style makes learning easy for adult learners. Her specialty is taking hard to understand concepts and simplifying the information for others to easily grasp.
She has designed a curriculum that is inclusive to many styles and flavors of yoga. This is a supportive environment that is conducive to growth and transformation. This training feeds all parts of the yoga student: mind, body and spirit. So there is something for everyone.
This training includes many different lineages and styles of yoga. In this well rounded objective experience, any one participating can expect to receive a broad base knowledge of yoga that is the most current and up to date teachings in our world today.
Many different types and styles of yoga are incorporated in this Teacher Training. This prepares the student to have a wider range of teachings. It allows for the student to discern for themselves what they choose to teach from the many different styles that they learn from. This style of teaching prepares the students to better identify the types of yoga that are being practiced through out the world today.
-Traditional/Classical/Modern Yogic Texts
-Subtle Body Energy
-Alignment, Vinyasana (flow), Restorative, Yin, Ashtanga
-Business of Yoga
-Specialty Yoga: Kids, Prenatal, Gentle, partner
-Yoga Ethics & Philosophy
-History of Yoga
-Pranyama and Meditation
The approach used in this training is aimed at feeding the student in all different areas of self: mind, body and spirit. Each student may relate differently to subject matter being presented. With this in mind you can expect the following in this training:
· Adapting poses per personal capabilities and range of motion
· Physical challenges that each style of yoga brings to the student
· Endurance through time spent in asana practices
· Strength, flexibility, balance through postures
· Intellectual teachings that inspire self study
· Skills of concentration and active listening
· Mental challenges that transform and evolve analytical skills
· Growth in logic and reasoning skills
Supports skills of personal discernment
· Conducive environment in attainment of personal best
· Given tools to use when working through demanding information
· Demonstrates how to have fun and be playful during challenges
Devotion of self to one's own practices
· Unwavering faith in the process
· Fosters unifying community through working in a group setting
· Energetic awareness
And so much more!