Grace & Presence Teacher Training in Vinyasa Flow Yoga
at Sādhaka Yoga Centre
This course is designed to teach you how to teach yoga effectively, from the heart and from the perspective of your own unique journey. It will give you the confidence and experience to teach with authenticity, clarity and embodied knowledge. Why? Because that’s what the best teachers do – use the truth of their own experience to share what they know. Even if you don’t decide to teach yoga immediately, Yoga Teacher Training can help you deepen and explore your own life journey.
Yoga Teacher Training Course Syllabus
This unique Yoga Teacher Training programme, accredited by the Yoga Alliance, is designed to reveal your individual style and voice as a practitioner and teacher of yoga. Created for dedicated yoga students and practitioners who want to deepen their understanding of asana and create an individual personal practice, this program will teach from traditional forms and self-reflection to connect to the beauty, strength and grace of your body in Vinyasa.
This course will deepen your awareness of the essence of yoga and allow you to teach with consciousness, creativity and authenticity. This is a small group course to ensure that it meets the precise needs of the group and that each person receives individual attention and continued mentoring and support.
This teacher training has been designed to help you:
- Strengthen your practice of asana, pranayama and meditation
- Understand anatomy and physiology experientially
- Study the foundations of yoga philosophy and mysticism
- Explore those aspects of the practice that inspire you
- Learn the art of sequencing and class structure
- Develop an individual teaching style that honours the tradition of yoga and remains true to your own experience