How to Add a New Designation
You can apply to add a designation to your school by creating a new Teacher Training Track. A Track is a subset of a school designation for a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) to register one or more training(s) of the same designation type. You can have a separate Track for each designation your school holds, or multiple Tracks for the same designation.
- RYS – a RYS must have at least one designation:
- Designation – denotes the level of training offered by a RYS
- Designations include: RYS 200, RYS 300, RYS 500, Registered Children's Yoga School (RCYS®) or Registered Prenatal Yoga School (RPYS®)
- Track – a subset of a school designation (i.e., RYS 200, RYS 300 and RYS 500) for a RYS to register one or more training(s) of the same designation type.
- For example, a RYS 200 can have one 200-hour Track dedicated to teaching Hatha yoga and a separate 200-hour Track, with a different syllabus, dedicated to Raja yoga. Each Track includes a syllabus that outlines the content of the training.
- Program - A specific offering of a Track with set start and end dates and locations.
- For example, a program can be a four-week intensive of a particular Track.
To Add a New Designation:
- Log in to the “Manage Schools” section of your account.
- Select the “Tracks and Syllabi” section.
- Click the green “Create New Track” button to start.
Need assistance preparing your syllabus?
Check out our resources in the sidebar to help you get organized, or enlist the help of your staff by providing them with one of the School Staff Roles.