Last Updated: December 31, 2017
Yoga Alliance reviews all grievances for compliance with our Standards, Requirements, Code of Conduct, and Policies. Each grievance will be recorded in the Teacher’s, School’s, and/or Continuing Education Provider’s account.
If you choose to share your information with Yoga Alliance, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- A clear statement that reports the alleged conduct.
- The date and location of the alleged conduct.
- The Standard, Requirement, Code of Conduct, and/or Policy that the alleged conduct violates.
- The full name of the Teacher, School, and/or Continuing Education Provider that performed alleged conduct.
- Any tangible evidence available to support the grievance.
Yoga Alliance may request additional information from you during the course of review of any Grievance.
Yoga Alliance will take appropriate action(s) to ensure compliance with our Standards, Requirements, Code of Conduct, and Policies. Details of action(s) taken will not be disclosed to the grievance reporter or any party, other than the Teacher, School and/or Continuing Education Provider affected.
Information you provide to Yoga Alliance is confidential. Similarly, any actions taken in response to the grievance are also confidential and details regarding any actions we may take as a result of the grievance will not be disclosed.
If your complaint relates to illegal or fraudulent behavior by the Teacher, School, or Continuing Education Provider in the United States, you may file a complaint with the federal Bureau of Consumer Protection or a similar state or local agency, contact local law enforcement, or initiate a legal claim against the school or individual.